Share Your Best Work in Your Gallery or Portfolio
Show more samples of your work.
These are files you add
Each Gig has a Gallery that prospective buyers can see or hear. Upload as many samples of your work as Fiverr allows to fill that gallery and add keywords to each. This is in addition to your gig image. Remember to tag gallery items that you upload. In the Music & Audio category, you’ll need to upload an audio or video sample in order to publish your Gig. When you are a new seller, it’s common to simply upload a video with audio, and an audio-only version of that video. Add and Image, PDF, Audio or Video to your Gallery. Tips for Video • PDF • File Requirements.
Add Sample to Gallery:
Selling > Gigs > Manage > Gallery > Add Media (Fiverr file format, size, and content requirements must be met.)
Select the sample file you want to upload from your computer. Once uploaded, you can add a caption or description. Click on “Save Changes” to complete the process.
These are files buyers add
Buyers can choose to add work you did for them to the samples that everyone sees when they check out your gig. This is called Live portfolio, and it is activated by default—your recent work is your live portfolio, when buyers choose to share it. Avoid giving buyers the option to share work you would prefer not showing up in your Live Portfolio by delivering those files in .zip format—here’s how.
When you deliver work that you would love to share, encourage buyers to choose the option to display your work once delivered. Work is not automatically shown—buyers must choose to share it when they accept delivery.
To NOT allow clients to add work to the Live portfolio, either:
- Deliver the work in a compressed folder
- Use a third-party file sharing service that doesn’t need you to email buyers.
- Disable it: Gigs > Gig list > Click drop-down > Uncheck Live Portfolio (Some categories, like Graphics & Design, don’t allow disabling Live Portfolio)
Live Portfolio only takes effect from the point it is enabled and cannot show work samples prior to being enabled.
Available only to selected sellers.
Fiverr suggests projects with complexity not easy to demonstrate in the Gig gallery be shown as “Portfolio Projects”.
- Up to 75 seconds
- Smaller than 50 MB
- mp4 or AVI format
- Landscape mode
Zip files in Windows:
Windows calls zipped file(s) “compressed or “archived”.”
To zip (compress) a file or folder:
- Locate the file or folder that you want to zip.
- Press and hold (or right-click) the file or folder, select (or point to) Send to, and then select Compressed (zipped) folder.
- A new zipped folder with the same name is created in the same location.
- To rename it, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Rename, and then type the new name.
Zip files using an online service:
Zip files on your Mac:
The OS Mac calls a zipped file or folder “compressed”. To compress a file or folder:
- Control-click it or tap it using two fingers, then choose Compress from the shortcut menu.
- If you compress a single item, the compressed file has the name of the original item with the .zip extension. If you compress multiple items at once, the compressed file is called Archive.zip.